Amber's eye

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for everything you've been going through. It's scary to hear something is wrong with your child that can't be fixed. But like others have said, she will adjust.

She is only 18 months old, correct? Then I certainly wouldn't give up on the idea that there may be medical help for her condition in the future. Maybe there is nothing that can be done now, but medical knowledge and technology are constantly improving, and who knows what they may be able to do in 5 or 10 or 20 years?

Anyhow, it's easier to try to be optimistic when she's not my child. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH Debby I am so sorry ((((HUGS)))) . Don't worry yourself sick about it . One way or the other it will be ok for your baby . I only have one son , he is 15 years old now . Last year he was suposed to cut our cactus down in front of the house with a manchettie (sp) , that cactus was like 6 feed high and over 6 feed white . My husband told Mario to cut in down but be very careful . Guess what
he sliped off with his hand having rupper cloth on to protect him from the little stingie things . So Mario come insite the house very quiet and said : Mom look I sliped and cut myself . I almost passed out when I seen that . The cut was so deep along his hole finger and all the way down to the bone . He had no feeling in there what so ever and we almost could not stop the bleeding . I paniked like you would not believe .Finaly I got it to stop and rushed with him to the emergency room . Mario was totaly calm and try to calm me down the hole time . In the end he was ok and got stiches , he still don't have all his feeling back in that finger but is ok do use it . Believing in God myself I think God protected my son the hole time , Mario could have lost his finger in the long run , or cut it off . So I believe your toughter is ok and in God's hand and it will come how it should be . Your reaction is totaly normal and protective like only a momy is suposed to do . I don't know if my little story helped you or not and made sense to you . But I want you to know that my heart is going out to you . I sure will keep your precious baby in my prayers