Amber is gone

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a shocking thing to have happened - I have only just joined the community here, but have read through a number of her posts, and she seemed such a sweet and genuine soul - I hadn't realised how young she was - just a baby herself - such a wicked loss of life

Love and hugs go out to John and beautiful little Lava Girl - I hope eventually she will bring some peace into her Daddy's life

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
My condolences go out to you, i am sorry i am late to this thread.

I hope you and your little girl will make eachother stronger as you go through this tough time.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John,I haven't been here that long and while I don't believe that I ever talk with Amber here one thing was very clear from that dear sweet girls posts.

She loved you, she loved her daughter, she loved her cats...all animals really and she loved life and sure seemed to live her short life to the fullest.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Amber is now at peace. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers at this terribly difficult time you face ahead. I'll be praying for you and your sweet Lava Girl.

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
John it was evident in Ambers post that she loved you, Lavagirl and the furbabies. Kaelyn is a beautiful girl who looks like her mother. Amber is with you in every thought, memory, word of her in your life. Tell Kaelyn about her mother keep pictures around. Lets the angel kisses on her eyes be from Mom. While you kiss the rest. Little babies are so sweet and huggable give plenty of hugs. Keep us update on how she is doing. Hugs
and Kisses
for you and sweet Kaelyn from us. Hang in there I know the time awake is painful the sleeptime even worse. Will it get easier it doesn't seem like it now. The immediate pain will lessen some eventually just take it one day at a time, one hour at a time, heck one minute at a time to get you thru it. Just know that those of us at TCS make a good sounding board a shoulder if you need it. Even a steading point when all is choas around you. Take advantage of it often. Love and prayers to you and family.

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, I just read this thread. I am so so sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and the baby.

prettyboy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i don't know you but i wanted to tell you how near tears i am for you.
i am so so sorry. my heart is breaking for you. many prayers being sent.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been while since I have posted on here and I just had to say that I am very sorry for your loss. Amber would have been an outstanding mother and I am sure that you will be a great father to little Lava Girl. You are in my prayers

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wanted to stop back in on this post and Send more HUGS your way and you all's family way. My heart goes out to all of you.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for my delay in responding to this thread. I was caught up in my own grief for my kitty and didn't realize this was happening until today. Please accept my deepest sympathies and condolances. We are all here for you if you ever need anything. My prayers for you and your family.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John I am so sorry for your loss. I am at a loss for words. You and all of Amber's family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't post a lot on here but Amber seemed like a really lovely person. It is obvious that she touched the lives of many people and animals in a very positive way.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please accept my condolonces and deepest sympathies for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.