Amber is gone

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't even see what I'm typing right now.. this can't be happening. I saw Nat's post and Tracy said something about a hard time, then scrolled down and saw this post. I started crying before I even read it and now I feel like I'm going to pass out.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg I am so sorry John please know that all of our prayers are with you and if you need anything let us know. We are praying for you and Lava Girl and praying that you get to adopt her and I really don't know what else to say other than I pray that God is with you all.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even know what to say! I keep reading these posts going "Man, this has GOT to be some sort of joke! It can't be real!"

My deepest sympathies. I will be keeping you and Lava Girl in my thoughts.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

I don't even know what to say! I keep reading these posts going "Man, this has GOT to be some sort of joke! It can't be real!"
That's what I keep thinking. I'm in a daze right now, as I'm sure the rest of you are. I honestly don't know what to say.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am shaking I'm so upset. It feels like a fog of some sorts.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just emailed my DH so when he wakes up he gets an I Love You message.
The tears keep swelling up but I can't get them to come out. I don't want to sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
First off I want to thank everyone who has posted their condolences. I also want you all to know that Amber loved you all so much on here. We are all in shock here. She was fine and so happy yesterday. Playing with the dogs and teasing me as usual. Its so hard to believe she is gone now. At first I didnt post what happened because I didnt want to believe it. I wanted to hear her come in from work and complain about her boss and talk about all the cute things Kaidence had to say that day. To see her call all her pets to her and watch them beg for attention from her. To feel her hugging me. Just to see her smile. Sorry Ive made myself cry again. I have to go for a little while.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cry as much as you need to and for as long as you need to, it really helps to get it all out. And make sure you have someone keep you company - you're going to need a shoulder to cry on.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John take all the time you need. Just know that we are ALL here for you anytime you need us.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

First off I want to thank everyone who has posted their condolences. I also want you all to know that Amber loved you all so much on here. We are all in shock here. She was fine and so happy yesterday. Playing with the dogs and teasing me as usual. Its so hard to believe she is gone now. At first I didnt post what happened because I didnt want to believe it. I wanted to hear her come in from work and complain about her boss and talk about all the cute things Kaidence had to say that day. To see her call all her pets to her and watch them beg for attention from her. To feel her hugging me. Just to see her smile. Sorry Ive made myself cry again. I have to go for a little while.
Oh honey you go ahead and you cry all you need to get mad if you have to throw things do whatever you have to do to grieve. Because that baby girl needs the only daddy she knows and trust me she knows you because you have been there the whole time her momma was carrying her. And you need to grieve for yourself. Just do what you need to do we will be here for you when you are ready.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My god, John - I'm so very sorry for you and Lava Girl.

Don't try to stop the tears, they are part of grief. Let yourself grief for your deep loss. We are grieving with you.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh John ....... we will be here for you when you are ready .....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh John!
We are all feeling like we've lost someone special.. but also gained a beautiful little girl!
I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cry as much as you need John, I wish it could take all the pain away, but its part of the greiving process. We're all here for you- always

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like the others said, we're all here for you, John. How is the baby doing?