Amazing Story On Accuweather

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Holy frozen hell that looks bad. They literally have snowballs all over their body.

Glad they made it...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor kitty! I bet she got hit by the snowplow. I don't know how else she would have ended up buried in snow like that. It's great that her owners cared enough to find her and take her to the vet. I hope she has an uneventful recovery.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a wonderful You Tube video of “frozen kitten” that a family on Winter vacation found seemingly lifeless and brought back.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is a lucky kitty to have survived. But why did her owners let her outside in such low temps? Did she escape? Just another reminder that kitties are better off inside.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a lucky kitty to have survived. But why did her owners let her outside in such low temps? Did she escape? Just another reminder that kitties are better off inside.
One of the articles said that she was a cat who "came with the property" and had always lived outside. I suppose she's getting older and can't avoid the plow like she used to. It did say they plan to keep her inside after this, so that's a plus!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's good she is going to have an indoor home now. This very occasionally happens with people as well. They get cold enough quickly enough that it slows their body down enough that they can be brought back. It's a kind of suspension.