Amazing Giveaway! Choose Your FREE Quality Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY
Barn board. For Clawdia. Spoiled Nala Ava Marie has enough toys and kitten accessories. [emoji]128571[/emoji] Clawdia has nothing. [emoji]128575[/emoji]

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Looks like members are having fun picking out different scratcher designs!

I wanted to make scratchers more suited to a cat's needs: larger, sturdier and made with non toxic materials. But just as important, the scratchers needed to be attractive enough to earn a spot in a nice living room. So the designs are varied from an upscale traditional post type, to the sculpture like angled, to the fun barnboard. I am really glad to see that members are looking through the different types and considering different designs.

Keep in mind a few things....
- Cats that like to play on their scratcher (like racing across the room and jumping on it,) and cats that scratch really hard will do well with the horizontal oak scratchers - they are REALLY heavy and the don't move around much.

- The verti scratch oak scratcher is also heavy and taller than many of the ones found in pet stores, cats that prefer verticals will be a lot happier scratching higher and getting a good stretch in too.

- The angled scratchers are really interesting and make a fun accent in a room. The angled scratchers are sometimes preferred by elderly cats (easier on their backs maybe?) 

Good luck!  

Eric

Makena "testing" an unfinished Oak Verti Scratch

View media item 333230

jade14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I think Sawyer would like the angled one!! :)