Am I?

prncss89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know if anyone remembers the post I wrote about my time alone night with hubby and how it was ruined Well we did end up spending time alone at 3am that night. Then today I was sitting here not feeling good and having time to myself since I have been stressed this week with my girls and everything cuz everyone has been sick. It hit me! I am 15 days late!!! I am NEVER late. So now I am wondering if it could be from stress or me being sick or my night planned with hubby! I will test Friday to see. No matter the outcome everything will be great! If I am PG WOW but in a good way!! If I am not that is fine also! Anyway I needed to tell someone what I been spaced out for forthe last 2 hours lol

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could be - but it could be stress.

And good for you for being happy both ways.

Good luck!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're 15 days late, you could definitely get accurate test results now...

Wouldn't that be wonderful if you were pregnant? If not, there's always next time, if that's your goal.

I love the code-term "time alone with my husband."

*provocative 70's-esque disco-ball music...bow-chicka-wow-wow-ba-dow-dow*

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are your boobs sore? Find yourself going to the potty more often?Sick to your belly at all?How many days was it BEFORE you were to start?Are you on any BC?
The best "chance" to get PG is 12-14 days BEFORE your monthly friend.
If you are on BC pills, take the first week and then 2 of the next week, stop!!You'll have agood chance to get PG.
I went of the BC pills and 2 days later I was pg with my 3rd child
the day that I went off the BC pills, I got pg with my last son.

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

prncss89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No I am not on BC they made me so sick. An yes it was about 12 days before I should have started and I am sick right now but I am not sure if it is because the kids are sick or not. I am thinking of testing tomorrow after I get done with the vet (my mama cat and all kittens are getting S/N) We joked around about another baby since our youngest is starting school this year and I am a SAHM. Hubby said he knew I was trying to plan something to stay home forever LOL However I didn't but a baby is a baby and no matter what I will be okay with the answer!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did the spay/neuters go with your kitties? I hope everything went smoothly! Did you manage to take a pregnancy test yet?

prncss89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry guys I didnt buy the test today! My neutered kitties are recovering ok. My sister is in the hospital (my other post is about that) So I will get a test tomorrow if I get a chance to get out.

prncss89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I bought the test. This morning I cleaned my house. Fed everyone and took a long much needed bath with a good book. I decided I would test late tonight. However no need to. I am not pregnant! However it wasn't planned but I am upset. Anyway theres my lastest update!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by prncss89

Well I bought the test. This morning I cleaned my house. Fed everyone and took a long much needed bath with a good book. I decided I would test late tonight. However no need to. I am not pregnant! However it wasn't planned but I am upset. Anyway theres my lastest update!
Oh, I'm sorry

Still, this has given you a chance to see that you would like another child (at least part of you does) but also the chance to make it a planned decision to see if you want to 'start trying' again soon.

Good luck with your decision.