Am I wrong or a mean mom

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Fran my mum did as well. When i lived at home she would make my bed, polish my dresser, wash and put my freshly laundered clothes away, but i never disrespected her or left a mess in my room. And if theres one thing i used to always do it was to buy her a bar of chocolate or a bunch of daffodils now and again with my pocket money when i was young just as a way of saying thank you
Awww! I would venture to say that most children wouldn't be as gracious and thankful in their behavior as you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well last night got bad but 1 room is almost 99% done the other is about 85% and there bathroom is done. Now for there hallway. They filled up a big black trash can just from that thank goodness trash man is here tomoroow morning.

My oldest is almost 11 and well his mouth just kept going I told him no that was a trash mouth and I would clean it out for him if he did not be quiet and stop testing me. He was smarting off telling me the new rules suck and are not fair and he felt he was a slave cuz last night we had pizza and he had to put 4 plates and 4 cups in the dishwasher. Mind you that was it and I told him his friends do more then that and he just kept at it more and more. I am sorry but I could of smacked his eyes out of his head when he mimicked me but we dont hit but I did go to the bathroom which he thought was my room to count like I have to at time NOPE I GOT THE ZEST LOL and I felt dang good about it to. He held it in his mouth half way for 10 min. I told him if he wanted to be a potty mouth in my house then I have to keep it clean and it will take longer to clean everytime it desides it wants to be smart and sas me. So did I do ok. I am sorry if it makes him sick but I was trying hard not to yell and beat him

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I even made a white board and I have the chorse on it and I plan to stick to it.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This sure is a rough time for you to be going through all this.

On a lighter note, this will make for a great guilt trip story when they start bringing girls home.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

This sure is a rough time for you to be going through all this.

On a lighter note, this will make for a great guilt trip story when they start bringing girls home.
i like the soap in the mouth punishment - so fitting. i bet he'll not let you hear him again, either!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOl Thanks everyone well He has his own box Yes I wrote on it this morning. I took 3 boxes of Zest and it has all 3 kids names on it. I am in charge and well they got away to long.

I told them all at breakfast this morning that I was no longer putting up with toilet mouths or back talking me or even a raised voice to me and that everytime I have to tell them about it the soap will go in

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Well last night got bad but 1 room is almost 99% done the other is about 85% and there bathroom is done. Now for there hallway. They filled up a big black trash can just from that thank goodness trash man is here tomoroow morning.

My oldest is almost 11 and well his mouth just kept going I told him no that was a trash mouth and I would clean it out for him if he did not be quiet and stop testing me. He was smarting off telling me the new rules suck and are not fair and he felt he was a slave cuz last night we had pizza and he had to put 4 plates and 4 cups in the dishwasher. Mind you that was it and I told him his friends do more then that and he just kept at it more and more. I am sorry but I could of smacked his eyes out of his head when he mimicked me but we dont hit but I did go to the bathroom which he thought was my room to count like I have to at time NOPE I GOT THE ZEST LOL and I felt dang good about it to. He held it in his mouth half way for 10 min. I told him if he wanted to be a potty mouth in my house then I have to keep it clean and it will take longer to clean everytime it desides it wants to be smart and sas me. So did I do ok. I am sorry if it makes him sick but I was trying hard not to yell and beat him
He held it in his mouth without you forcing him??? How'd you do that? I've tried a squirt of the hand soap in bottles before. Let me know if you find the brat camp. My almost 11 year old sounds just like yours, mouth and all.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

He held it in his mouth without you forcing him??? How'd you do that? I've tried a squirt of the hand soap in bottles before. Let me know if you find the brat camp. My almost 11 year old sounds just like yours, mouth and all.
I told him if he did not hold it and I had to i was going to brush his teeth with it using the soal as the toothbrush. I said this way you hold it and drool all over and pray you dont get a ton in your mouth if I have to do it I will make sure each tooth was cleaned good so to prevent the crap that was on them from spilling out between his lips again. He started to cry I said nope if ya want to cry I will start the timer over one way are another they will respect me.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm not a parent, so I have no credentials at all. But... is it possible that the boys might respond if you just talked to them (maybe one at a time) very directly about what it means to be expecting, and how fragile the baby is right now, and how much you want this little sister to be okay?

Or maybe your husband should have that talk with them. Or your doctor!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did and doctor my boys have always been like this long story short there day was the athority and I was never respected. He has since gone to heaven and I never stoped the bad manners or the disrespect.

fosterkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok i can not lift so I took all the cords LOL and these little memory cards and the remotes There TV does work with remote only but I took the cable wires I will let them know enough is enough I know they are great kids but right now I am disappointed they wopnt listen to me
hehe, this brings back memories. I would come home from school to my cable wire gone, stereo wires gone, phone battery and remote controls gone. My dad loved to torture me, but it worked. My dad didn't stand for any of that crap. We had a cleaning lady my whole life, and she was not allowed to set foot in my room after I turned 10. I cleaned my room from then on, and, it shows today. If I talked to my mom that way I got my rear end beaten.