Am I the only person who sings to their cat?

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BuNN - I've been working with Photoshop for almost 13 years...I admit that I am a Die Hard
<grin>… Personally, I can't imagine using another photo editing application—actually I tried and I haven't found a program comparable to it....(who knows, one may be lurking around the corner-Adobe is hard to compete with, though....if there is a company out there that can top Adobe, they'll have to have a ton of $$$—Adobe is famous for blowing copy cats out of the water-sometimes I think they have a copyright on everything)

LDG - LOL! Oh yes! I remember that commercial! My cover has been blown at the catsite—will I ever be trusted again? LOL! Most of the time my pics are genuine...and a lot of times, when I'm feeling exceptionally silly, I admit it! I can get down-right -stupid and edit some doozy's - LOL!

Kim

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have used The Gimp, it's as powerful as Paintshop but completely free. It's very flexible and easy to learn, although you do have to compile the whole thing before you can use it :/

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bodlover, I thought I would fall out of my chair laughting! I would have loved to see the towel dance!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nope sorry. I just know enough with Windohs to get by. I've no real use for Linux, it doesn't support most of the stuff I use. Tis a shame I'd love to try it.

There's loads of information online though and plenty of user groups/forums if you need help.

myste

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nah, I know a bit of linux. When you mentioned gIMP I wondered, I've never seen a windows version, just the linux. It's what I use on my linux boxes

flimflam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
so there I was, dancing with a cat, and swishing this teatowel around my head and around kitty (he didn't mind, he knows he has to tolerate his mums madness) and siging along to some ridiculous music, when, in the middle of a big twirl round, I see a man tood at the end of the garden watching through the patio doors!! He was DYING with laughter!!! I, on the other hand, was dying of embarassment!!
LOL!!!!

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Myste - I got The Gimp from a PC Format disk a year back, it's pre-compiled. I got a new hard drive a few months back, I've never got round to installing it on the new setup. I'm lazy when it comes to installing things

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Myste I just visited your photopage, I think your little oranges adore you...those pics are so cute!!

buNN - I went to your website—how cool! Your cutie pie Suki makes me miss my late TarBaby....What a face.
So tell me.....is Suki a spoiled kitty? Suki looks like a little black bear in a couple of those pics... what a HUGGABLE kitty!!!!

Kim

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Suki is very spoilt.

She has her food at 8am, then she gets some turkey at dinner time, she has more cat food at 5pm, then she has some more turkey at 10pm. She also has biscuits available all the time.

She actually eats very little, just when she wants to, but we keep her on times for her meals. She also gets Seven Seas Conditioning tablets, 3 a day. She has her teeth cleaned with some special gel, it softens any plaque which then falls off when she has biscuits.

She has beds all over the house, on the washing machine (she loves the shaking), a bean bag and numerous other luxeries.

She's one spoilt cat

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok my songs are pretty simple, I just sing them over and over and somehow the kitties know its for them:

Berkley's nickname is Broccoli, here is her song:
"Broccoli and Cheese,
And Carrots and Peas,
And Pot, ta, aaaa, toes..."

Rockford's song is:
"Rockford is a good Kitty...
Yes he is...
Yes he is..."

Weird Huh????

Ginger
Here's a picture of Rockford being a "Good Kitty"......

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have tried a couple of times. Charlie looks at me like like I am in pain or need help look. It is funny.