Am I the only one here

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I disagree with most of you on the Davinci Book. I loved it!! Couldn't put it down! and this is strange since typically I only read King.
As for the movies - seen titanic, but not the code. Really want to only cause I read the book (I know - usually a huge disappointment).
As for falling asleep during a movie - consider yourself lucky! Even if I had to sit and watch the most boring movie on the face of this earth - I'd never fall asleep and make it all the way through. I can't sleep with the TV on!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen Titanic, but not DiVinci Code. I did read the book though. It's pretty good, but I read the edition with actual photos of the historic places....cause I've been to the countries in the book, and so it was nice to see where they were talking about.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I admit it, I've never watched Pearl Habour either...maybe I just don't get 3 hour chick flicks???

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've never seen Titanic, & don't plan to. not interested. i would like to see Da Vinci Code, but i haven't yet.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pippy-pops

The Da Vinci Code I still haven't watched... not really my cup of tea really! So what if there was a conspiricy! I believe what I believe and that is all that matters! No movie, book or scientist can change my mind! Yes, I agree that not all adds up but as a Christian and a child of the New Age I have learned that nothing in life is what it seems... there is always an explanation!
now, see, i really enjoyed the book, but i never expected to believe anything in it - after all, it was a novel, fiction - regardless of the fact that he made use of some actual items, like the paintings, monuments, landmarks, etc.
BTW - i think it all adds up, & see nothing that needs explanation.