Am I the only one here that loves LUSH???

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, thanks to this thread I have ordered and already received my products
I got flying Fox Shower Gel..Love it Big Natural Shampoo...it looked really weird I thought it looked like a body scrub, but it made my hair so nice, and I have naturally curly hair and it actually looked shiny...it's hard to make curly hair shiny! Also got Retread Hair conditioner...very nice!! Flying Fox Temple Balm, haven't used it yet. And the Godiva shampoo Bar, haven't used it yet, probably give it to DH to use!
I wish we had Lush around here
I am a complete product addict

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'm getting my shipment in a few days! I can't wait to enjoy a wonderful bath!
what all did you order heather?
let us know if it's good!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok- so i've been shopping around the Lush site trying to narrow down what i want to order. Here's what i've picked out so far- if any of you have ordered these products before- did you like them? why or why not? Also i'm placing somewhat of a big order because it will be the only time i will be able to place an order before next fall because it gets sooooo hot down in Memphis, a lot of those things i want have melt warnings...so i want to order a big shippment now to tide me over to fall if i wind up liking everything

Honey Trap -lip gloss
Amazonian -massage bar
Godiva Shampoo
Youki-Hi -bath bomb
Blackberry - bath bomb
Sex Bomb - bath bomb
Flying Fox- shower gel
All That Jasmine- bath bomb
Big Calm Jelly - shower jellie

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If the stuff has a melt warning, keep them in the fridge. Thats what I do. And they feel really good on hot days! (especially massage bars!)

Do you have a particular favourite scent? If you do, look in the ingredients - they are the key for the smells.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

If the stuff has a melt warning, keep them in the fridge. Thats what I do. And they feel really good on hot days! (especially massage bars!)

Do you have a particular favourite scent? If you do, look in the ingredients - they are the key for the smells.
Thanks for the tip!!!
Hey- if it arrives and it's melted, is it still "ok" enough to put in the fridge and kind of form back into shape, or will it be ruined? / I went through the website and narrowed it down to the scents that i LOVE (like jasmine, honey, ylang-ylang...etc and found them in a lot of the stuff i picked out! i hope they smell as good as they sound!
) What are your favorite products/scents?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ok- so i've been shopping around the Lush site trying to narrow down what i want to order. Here's what i've picked out so far- if any of you have ordered these products before- did you like them? why or why not? Also i'm placing somewhat of a big order because it will be the only time i will be able to place an order before next fall because it gets sooooo hot down in Memphis, a lot of those things i want have melt warnings...so i want to order a big shippment now to tide me over to fall if i wind up liking everything

Honey Trap -lip gloss
Amazonian -massage bar
Godiva Shampoo
Youki-Hi -bath bomb
Blackberry - bath bomb
Sex Bomb - bath bomb
Flying Fox- shower gel
All That Jasmine- bath bomb
Big Calm Jelly - shower jellie

Thanks for the tip!!!
Hey- if it arrives and it's melted, is it still "ok" enough to put in the fridge and kind of form back into shape, or will it be ruined? / I went through the website and narrowed it down to the scents that i LOVE (like jasmine, honey, ylang-ylang...etc and found them in a lot of the stuff i picked out! i hope they smell as good as they sound!

Thanks for the tip!!!
I reformed a melted shampoo bar and it worked ok...I haven't melted any of my massage bars or body butters.

I LOVE anything they make with Jasmine in it. And it seems like you do too, with things like Youki-Hi and All that Jas and Flying Fox.

I actually sit around and sniff Flying Fox like a little junkie sometimes. I've heard it's a love it or hate it scent. And for whatever reason, it smells a bit like plastic and chemicals whn you smell it in the bottle...it's probably just that you can smell the bottle. But when you shake it (and shake it every time) and use it...wow. Best shower gel EVER.

My faves:
-Schnuggle and Soft Touch Body Butters

-Alkmaar and Ooh La La soaps (OLL smells weird until you lather it, too)
-Coconut and Almond Smoothie and Veganese are my shave creams (yes, one is soap and one is hair conditioner. But they make my legs ridiculously soft and no nicks)
-Ocean Salt!!! You feel like you're washing your face with a margarita, the appreciate of which is not lost on me (I'm a lush in more ways then one, I guess)
-Angels on Bare Skin, which I alternate with OS...my skin has never felt softer.
-American Cream conditioner. If it can make my rat's nest this shiny and smelling like Strawberry Ice Cream, I will never need another conditioner.
-The shampoo bars, especially Godiva and Ultimate Shine. Seriously impressed with these. They lather so well, and travel so well.
-Bath Bombs: Sex Bomb, Youki-Hi, Butterball, All That Jas, Waving Not Drowning
-Bubble Bars: Bathos, Flosty Gritter, French Kiss
-Bath Melts: MMM and Floating Island
-Massage Bars: Wiccy and Fever
-Lip Balms: Honey Trap
Lotions: Dream Cream. My skin has never been this soft, and my skin os OBSCENELY dry. Sort of like an elephant.
-The buttercreams weird me out a little. I won't lie. So do the deoderant powders.
-Silky Underwear is like a powdered perfume and it ROCKS. I use it for everything, from vacuuming/scenting, scenting my sheets, powdering myself. Again, it has jasmine, which I am apparently addicted to. Oh well. Better than drugs!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Dumb Question what is body butter>???
Basically, it's a moisturizer made of essential oils that comes in a block. When you're in the shower, you rub the block all over yourself and rinse. I think some lather, but most don't. They're for people with very dry skin and it's not a dumb question since I think Lush is the only place that makes them

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

I reformed a melted shampoo bar and it worked ok...I haven't melted any of my massage bars or body butters.

I LOVE anything they make with Jasmine in it. And it seems like you do too, with things like Youki-Hi and All that Jas and Flying Fox.

I actually sit around and sniff Flying Fox like a little junkie sometimes. I've heard it's a love it or hate it scent. And for whatever reason, it smells a bit like plastic and chemicals whn you smell it in the bottle...it's probably just that you can smell the bottle. But when you shake it (and shake it every time) and use it...wow. Best shower gel EVER.

My faves:
-Schnuggle and Soft Touch Body Butters

-Alkmaar and Ooh La La soaps (OLL smells weird until you lather it, too)
-Coconut and Almond Smoothie and Veganese are my shave creams (yes, one is soap and one is hair conditioner. But they make my legs ridiculously soft and no nicks)
-Ocean Salt!!! You feel like you're washing your face with a margarita, the appreciate of which is not lost on me (I'm a lush in more ways then one, I guess)
-Angels on Bare Skin, which I alternate with OS...my skin has never felt softer.
-American Cream conditioner. If it can make my rat's nest this shiny and smelling like Strawberry Ice Cream, I will never need another conditioner.
-The shampoo bars, especially Godiva and Ultimate Shine. Seriously impressed with these. They lather so well, and travel so well.
-Bath Bombs: Sex Bomb, Youki-Hi, Butterball, All That Jas, Waving Not Drowning
-Bubble Bars: Bathos, Flosty Gritter, French Kiss
-Bath Melts: MMM and Floating Island
-Massage Bars: Wiccy and Fever
-Lip Balms: Honey Trap
Lotions: Dream Cream. My skin has never been this soft, and my skin os OBSCENELY dry. Sort of like an elephant.
-The buttercreams weird me out a little. I won't lie. So do the deoderant powders.
-Silky Underwear is like a powdered perfume and it ROCKS. I use it for everything, from vacuuming/scenting, scenting my sheets, powdering myself. Again, it has jasmine, which I am apparently addicted to. Oh well. Better than drugs!
Thanks gorgeous!!!!! Wow it seems as if you and i have the same nose
I like all of the scents you like- so i'm thinking i will be happy with my order....i might actually add one or two of your recommendations before i place my final order as i'm ording this just once now and then waiting again till the fall probably. I was thinking about silky underware, Bathos...maybe a few others! I'm not sure- i might just see how this order goes then order stuff that won't melt for my next order if i like it all

(the Wiccy massage bar sounds good- but i'm allergic to some cinnamons so i better not!
)

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks gorgeous!!!!! Wow it seems as if you and i have the same nose
I like all of the scents you like- so i'm thinking i will be happy with my order....i might actually add one or two of your recommendations before i place my final order as i'm ording this just once now and then waiting again till the fall probably. I was thinking about silky underware, Bathos...maybe a few others! I'm not sure- i might just see how this order goes then order stuff that won't melt for my next order if i like it all

(the Wiccy massage bar sounds good- but i'm allergic to some cinnamons so i better not!
)
You'd like Fever for a massage bar, I think. And you can pop the little lips off and use them as lip balm that sort of colors your lips.

I'm off to go take a bath with Blackberry! I'll let you know how it is.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

You'd like Fever for a massage bar, I think. And you can pop the little lips off and use them as lip balm that sort of colors your lips.

I'm off to go take a bath with Blackberry! I'll let you know how it is.
Allie my dear, you've created a LUSH monster
This is what i wound up ordering. BUT i guess it's not too bad, i haven't bought anything for myself in forever (i'm huge on saving) so it was nice to do a little retail therapy in my pj's after a day like today!
I'll let you know how i like it when it gets here!! I figured i should order everything i want now before it gets too hot (in Memphis it gets pretty toasty, so i'd rather order everything before it gets too hot and melts my order)

Honey Trap- lip balm
Amazonian- massage bar
Godiva Shampoo - shampoo
Youki-Hi -bath bomb
Blackberry -bath bomb
Sex Bomb -bath bomb
Flying Fox -shower gel
All That Jasmine -bath bomb
Big Calm Jelly- jelly soap
Bathos- bubble bar
Silky Underwear - powder

once again, you've created a lush monster

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My order's supposed to arrive today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!! It's only 1:30 in the morning and i'm already excited