Am I right to be mad?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

I AGREE! You said you gave up your son? for him? HE feels he has the milk so why buy the cow!

You may find if you do not play by his ways that you lose him. It is something to think about!
she didnt leave her little boy for him

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LilleKat I know I don't know you but this guy sounds like more trouble than he's worth...I'd be very mad with all the stuff that is going on.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you sat down and talked with him, and that you're both willing to work toward making this situation right.

You know, it's really easy to say that she deserves better, and in this instance she does! But from most of I've read about Rune, he sounds like a wonderful man. It's easy to complain when bad things happen in the relationship and forget to talk about the good things (I know that from experience - and have had the same advice given to me because all people heard about was the bad stuff), but she's with him for a reason. Emma needs more than just a "leave him" chant, she needs support to deal with this new and difficult stage in their relationship.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw people, you really mustn't get me wrong, Rune is an incredible guy. He's stood by me through stuff where a lot more men would up and walk away. Heidi, I didn't leave my little boy for him - nor did I say that I did - maybe you didn't read all of what I said, or youve misinterpreted (I've explained in a post above why it might have looked like it did). Oh and just for the record, Ginger's Mom - no, he didn't drive - we don't have a car
thanks for asking. We do communicate very well Erica, just like you pointed out - our relationship is based on our communication and thankfully yes, the storm over this trust issue has passed. I think you could be right over the drinking because he was feeling messed up over that "who to believe" scenario... but to be sure, we're going to work out a way of making sure that it doesn't happen again - TOGETHER. Tracy, Rune's not really trouble (to be honest for the most part he's the most stable and predictable guy on the planet) it was just the drinking to excess that I really had any problem with, and hopefully because we talk a lot, we can overcome it and work out where the problem lies. He's very open and honest - he's the only person I've met so far who has the guts to say yes, when I ask "does my bum look big in this"! He was and still is, very supportive - even though sometimes he does forget - over my situation with Alex. He knows very well the situation I've come from and he stood by me all through it. He knows what went on with the legal battles and he was perfectly willing to take on Alex as his own son. The only problem with that was me. I'm not made to be a mother and I was letting Alex down by keeping him with me. I love my son more than anything on earth and the last thing I wanted to do was prevent him from getting the best and to hurt him by being a lousy mother. I did my best, but my best didn't cut it - and I'm proud to say I love him enough to admit defeat and to let him go to where he was going to be much happier.

I can't thank all of you enough for the words you've shared with me over this - it's nice to feel there's somewhere to go ad someone to share problems with when you're too mad to deal with the problem immediately. We'll get through it - thankyou
Oh and Heidi (valanhb) thanks so much for your last post - that really meant a lot!
You're all very special people and I value you all highly, but heidi is very right - I'm not going to leave Rune over something trivial that by this time next week, I'll probably have forgotten! (Listen guys, I can't remember what I had for breakfast TODAY!) It is VERY easy to rant when you're mad, but it's not worth throwing away something that for all other reasons is incredible.