Am I a Crazy Cat Lady???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so my heart is partially broken....my neighbor gave away the little girl I wanted so desperately.
But I can still have the boy! Everyone says that boys are more loving, I hope so....cause LGirl is such a teenager now: "no more kisses Meowmy!!!!" "let me go! I WANNA PLAY!!!"
As if I didn't carry her in my arms for 16 hours on the way home from Florida! That's almost labor!
I do really think the boy is a good match for her, he is ALL personality, and very very playful. I am hoping to pick him up tonight.... we'll see....

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Bella, I checked with the hotel, all I have to do is put out the do not distub sign and no one will come in, we will be responsible for getting fresh towels/washcloths at the front desk and making our own beds.
That's what I was hoping.

And no, you're not crazy. Brian and I are taking a mini-vacation for our anniversary in mid-October and we're taking Anya with us too. We couldn't bear the thought of leaving her at home. She likes to travel in the car with us and so far has always adjusted well. Plus there's no one here that we trust to look in on her. Our friends are like, "Just pour out a lot of food and set out a huge dish of water and GO. She'll be fine."
Can you IMAGINE??? I would worry all weekend. Seems so irresponsible.

Long story short...you're not crazy. Or if you are, so am I.