am bored and just wondering...

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rocket acts like he's starving when it comes to lunch meat, he will jump into your plate if you try and make a sandwich and he hears you in the kitchen.
It's kind of funny. He's even like that if he hears the bread being opened. He's such a little piggy! If you open tuna, Holy moly! He's awakened from a REM sleep in the other end of the house!
He's such a little funny cat.
Isis will not under any circumstances eat human food. I don't know why. I encourage a little tuna now and again, but she only eats dry food. In the am she is in the kitchen with the rest of them acting like she wants some wet food and then won't eat it though. She is a picky little cat. Twig likes human food but isn't over the top like Rocket and will wait quietly for something.
Luna likes Swordfish, I found that out tonight, Other then that, she is finicky at what she eats, maybe because she gets pushed out when Rocket and Twig are around and they want the food.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I give my cats chicken and turkey when I eat it. Since I dont add any spices (makes me sick) it doesnt have anything bad for them. Everyone but Annie will eat it. Kitten steals any food she can get her mouth on. Yesterday she ran off with my biscuit. Shes stolen and scarfed down cheetos several times too. I blame it on being raised from a tiny kitten with a beagle pup.
Nazumi also steals and eats anything he can.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Stevie, my blind cat likes all kinds of food but chinese is her favorite.

Georgio loves macaroni and cheese.

Armani loves nothing but his dry food. ( low expectations people...)

Forest..Well Forest likes water.

And Frito..He likes himself the most.

My pets can have whatever they want! In moderation of course.

My late Mr. Murphy's favorite thing was French fries..oh how he loved those.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

There are moments where I am not given a choice with 8-Bit. Let's just say he can be fairly insistant about: Cheese, Bread, and Tuna.

Originally Posted by Breal76

Stevie, my blind cat likes all kinds of food but chinese is her favorite.

Georgio loves macaroni and cheese.

Armani loves nothing but his dry food. ( low expectations people...)

Forest..Well Forest likes water.

And Frito..He likes himself the most.

My pets can have whatever they want! In moderation of course.

My late Mr. Murphy's favorite thing was French fries..oh how he loved those.
wow french fries? that's a new one...

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anya just got a treat of shredded grilled chicken. I set some aside for her before I added it to my casserole. She ate what she wanted and left the rest.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're a sort of "yes and no" situation. When J and I are cooking together in the kitchen, the cats will usually come and watch (Spike in particular is happiest when J and I are in the same room, where he can observe us both). Sometimes I'll give them a bit of what we're making, but only specific things: a little bit of tuna, some grated cheese, a sliver of cooked chicken, a bit of carrot. They don't beg for it and don't expect it, so a little bit of "people" food is a treat for them. We'll also occasionally let them sniff the food on our plates (but only if there's nothing in it that would make them sick), but for the most part they're not really interested in "people" food. In fact, we have to put the tuna and chicken directly into their food dishes before either of them will even deign to eat it (grated cheese that falls on the floor is fair game, however).