"Alone Time" Toys???

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nova has a million and one toys. For Christmas, SO's parents each bought her gifts! (They're such sweet people!)

One of the things she got for Christmas, is a bird that makes chirping sounds when the belly is squeezed. She loves to make it chirp and then tries to smother it. I'm pretty sure she plays with it when we're gone because I find it in different places every day. (Usually by stepping on it!)

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my cats have tons of toys we leave around the house. i think they like it when we leave the toys alone so they can go hunt and find them.

lots of various balls with noise, and mousies to be drug around. leave one in catnip for a day in a bag and then give it to them.

i have tol i throw a pile of catnip on sometimes, and now i find them rolled up in ity fighting it sometimes!

we also have a robotic toy that can be remote controlled (fun for us to chase them) or it can just swish the toy back and forth and around while your gone. Holly loves it. dont know the name but i got it at petsmart awhile back

claired

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Guy really likes a ball with a bell in it, inside a loosely closed paper bag. But I have no idea if he plays with it while nobody is around.

What is this peek a prize thing? I'm curious.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireD

Guy really likes a ball with a bell in it, inside a loosely closed paper bag. But I have no idea if he plays with it while nobody is around.

What is this peek a prize thing? I'm curious.
here's a link: peek-a-prize