Alley - One Year Ago Today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Paula it's so hard to believe that Alley's been playing over at the bridge for a year now

Keep looking down on your mum sweetie

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

oh, Paula
I truly believe that you 2 will be one again someday
RIP Alley
I truly hope so. I couldn't stand the thought of never being with her again.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I have met so many cats since I started volunteering this past summer, literally hundreds. They are all special in their own way, but I have come to realize that my Alley truly was special and there will never be another kitty like her.

I miss her so very much.
My one year is also coming up with Nakita's passing. It's very hard and you do know that I share your pain.

I could have written the same. Nakita, my one and only, will always be special. No feline could or should replace her. Each has their own place on this earth and is here for a purpose. Your Alley, like my Nakita, were here for a special reason, to provide us with that special bond like no other.

When I started to look for another feline companion, I also had my doubts that I could have a relationship with another one. But, when you do put your expectations aside, new relationships do open up. Not the same, but different and unique in their own way.

Each soul has a purpose and no soul will ever replace the other. But to keep an open mind and heart is the best that life has to offer. Once that happens, one's life is enriched by new relationships...new journeys....

I share your pain and know how bittersweet the memories are. But, oh, what a life it would be if we didn't experience such bonds with these felines!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how it is to lose a special cat. My Nancy was a little black cat whose tail had been cut short. She was very special to me and to my daughter.

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet girl. Your tribute meant a lot to me.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

My one year is also coming up with Nakita's passing. It's very hard and you do know that I share your pain.

I could have written the same. Nakita, my one and only, will always be special. No feline could or should replace her. Each has their own place on this earth and is here for a purpose. Your Alley, like my Nakita, were here for a special reason, to provide us with that special bond like no other.

When I started to look for another feline companion, I also had my doubts that I could have a relationship with another one. But, when you do put your expectations aside, new relationships do open up. Not the same, but different and unique in their own way.

Each soul has a purpose and no soul will ever replace the other. But to keep an open mind and heart is the best that life has to offer. Once that happens, one's life is enriched by new relationships...new journeys....

I share your pain and know how bittersweet the memories are. But, oh, what a life it would be if we didn't experience such bonds with these felines!

I know your time is coming soon as well

You are right about new relationships. They do happen. Riley is my little lover boy and he brings such joy to my life. Our relationship is so much different than what I had with Alley though. He is my special boy, but she was like a part of me, my other half.

My mom used to say the only thing different about us was our looks!

All the pain of this past year though, and all the sorrow still to come.. was worth every minute, to have those years with her.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Paula...
...I have the english words to say I´m so sorry and I´m with you!...

Mis condelencias por tu lamentable perdida, Alley esta en el cielo esperando por ti,..quisiera poder decirte en ingles lo siento mucho y estoy contigo en este dificil momento para acompañarte amiga!..

RIP Alley Meowmy still loving you!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Rigel. I may not understand the words, but I do understand the sentiment behind them and I appreciate it deeply.

You are a good friend