All the pets you've had?

sirthumpsey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The first pet that I ever got was a rabbit and she was an orange holland lop. I named her Professor Bunnie and she lived to be about 2.5 when she died after giving birth to her baby kit. 

Myracle- Was the baby kit that Bunnie had and she was completely hand raised and dropper fed unfortunatly she died because she aspirated into her lungs...and we had to put her down

Halo- Was a giant grey chinchilla rabbit who was originally my sisters but "she got too big" so i took her in....She ended up being Bud's second "wife" She ended up breaking her own back because she kicked too hard and got her leg stuck..

Sir thumps a lot AKA Lil' Bud was myracle's dad and he is a black tort holland lop. he is blind in one eye (we think he got into a fight with a cat) and he is about 5 years old now

Now we have adopted a kitten (maybe 10 weeks) and she is a black tort that seems to be mostly black tabby but with a small patch of orange-ish brown over her eye. We haven't come up with a name for her yet though. 

I have had dozens of hamsters and hermit crabs...many of which didn't live very long. I had a few fish (which seem to commit suicide in my care) and I have had tadpoles when I was younger but they didn't last long either. Pretty much if they have to live in water....they tend to die on me...

Jo

kaylee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Current pets will be in red

Hamsters- Kay Kay and Fluffy

Fish-Too many to name and count

Birds-Sammy and Cassie

Cats-Pebbles, Waffles, Pearl, Millie, Sophie, Mama

Dogs-Gizmo

peekasoph

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A giant turtle I never named.

A Tom cat named combo.

A betta whose name escapes me.

A guinea pig named francis that died of grief.

A crazed cat named bobo that ran away.

A flame point siamese named nehemiah who lives with my mom.

A fluffy calico named Kelly who lives with my ex.

A tabby named George Michael who lives with my mom.

A black fluffy cat named Ralph who lives with my ex roommate.

Four budgies that went in pairs to other homes.

My current tabby Sophie.

My current calico peekaboo.

And currently four crazy cockatiels.