All Deadliest Catch fans

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when we were doing our list of fav tv shows many of us had DC as one of our favorites.

Capt. Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie had a stroke last night while in port. He had surgery and they are waiting to see what kind of damage was done. The boat has a web site where people can write their get well wishes to him.

Just thought you'd like to know. He is really my favorite captain. Tough, gritty guy.

atinsley

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
While I rarely watch DC, my brother recently had a stroke and I know how hard they are on the family. Best wishes to the Captain and his loved ones.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the news. Captain Phil is also my favorite (along with Sig). For those who don't follow the show, he suffered a pulmonary embolism back in 2008 while at sea during the crab season. He's been through a lot the last couple of years, best wishes to him and his family.

dave t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yikes! I am still new to that show, but I really do enjoy it. I need to find out when it is normally scheduled to be on, since I only catch it here and there.

Hopefully he will bounce back soon.

Dave

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Captain Phil is my favorite. He tells it like it is. Wishing for good news for him and his family.