All About Tv

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
1) What was your favorite TV show as a child? - Sesame's Street
2) What is/was your favorite "more recent" show? - Grey's Anatomy & Criminal Minds
3) What show do you wish they would bring back / never cancelled? - Ally Macbeal (but with Robert Downey Jr again)
4) What show do you wish they would cancel? - Practically all reality TV shows like The Bachelor and Bachelorette & Keeping Up with the Kardashians
5) What new show are you interested in watching? - Anything on Discovery Channel

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
1) What was your favorite TV show as a child?

I didn't really have a favorite TV show as a child.

2) What is/was your favorite "more recent" show?

Probably Star Trek, TNG. Also Outlander. And Good Eats; Alton Brown just rocks.

3) What show do you wish they would bring back / never cancelled?

Lucifer. I understand that it's now on Netflix, but I haven't seen it yet. Once I know it's on, then I'll subscribe.

4) What show do you wish they would cancel?

Any and all of the ridiculous reality shows. Who cares about the Kardashians? You know, when I first heard about them, I had to google them. Then I was sorry I did. Same with the Real Housewives of Anywhere.

5) What new show are you interested in watching?

Picard. Sir Patrick stars in it, too!
I'm also interested in the new Ghost Nation on the Travel Channel, only because it's got Hawes, Tango, and Steve from Ghost Hunters. Grant's new show on A & E got the Ghost Hunters title. The show is simply not all that great and I've already stopped watching. And no, I don't believe in ghosts, but I got hooked on Ghost Hunters many years ago, although it was very campy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And no, I don't believe in ghosts, but I got hooked on Ghost Hunters many years ago,
You don't have to believe to enjoy the paranormal and mystery. I watch shows like Ancient Aliens and Nasa's Unexplained Files, they are very interesting. I watch shows on the paranormal, doomsday stuff and there is a very interesting documentary on Nostradamus and his prophecies. I even watched a "documentary" on how mermaids exist and their evolutionary process and of course "video footage" that "proves" it. There are still so many mysteries that we are unaware of and it is very intriguing, even if it's WAYYYY out there!