All About: BUDDY [IMAGES]

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cirque

Update:

Buddy has moved into a new home after Casey was unable to come to terms with him being here. He is now living with another cat who apparently is a bit more open to having a friend then Casey was. He has someone who will play with him now instead of run from him and hopefully he will not be as bored as he was while he was with us.

Casey on the other hand has turned around a lot and actually gone back to her old personality a bit which was very attention seeking and affectionate. She is also taking better care of herself and not as scared which is nice to see. It is obvious that she was just unable to cope with the addition of Buddy.

I will and do miss Buddy a ton, but I know he is in a better place for his needs and it was the best thing we could do in these circumstances after months of trying in vain to get them to accept each other. He was such a smart cat and I had him trained to not only shake hands but wave bye-bye as well.. I suppose just in time for him to leave to find his new home.
So long Buddy, have fun in your new home with your new family and kitty friend.
Aw I'm sorry to hear Buddy had to leave for a new home. He sounds like he doing fine however. Hugs to you.