Air Fresheners

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We recently started using the Febreeze noticeables here AND LOVE IT. Totally covers up the musty smell and B's smoke. I just wish they lasted longer than 30 days though...they're really expensive.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am an air freshener freak!

I have a can in every room plus a Febreeze Noticable in every room

I also have a Febreeze Scentstories.

I also have the soy tarts that you put a tealight under in every room.... Yeah.... I'm a freak about it

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also do not use them. We have a bottle of Febreze something for the bathroom (if someone makes a stinky) but we rarely use it. I don't like how it lingers.

I don't like the chemicals in air fresheners. I've read they are very bad, and I don't want my cats breathing that 24/7.

We have unscented candles for the rare occasion we burn a candle.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use a variety of different things/scents. I also just bought a febreeze noticeable the other day, and I really like that smell. I also use the glade plug ins
As well as the Air Wick things, they smell yummy too!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

And then, to be extra-safe, I put the burned matches inside an almost-empty Ozarka water bottle and put the lid on! Fire is one of my phobias, so I take no chances...
I'm paranoid about matches too! I always put them in the sink and soak them with water before discarding.
We've heard from a fireman how dangerous those plug-ins can be, so we don't use them anymore. Plus all the chemicals floating around I could do without.

Originally Posted by mybabyphx

My boss just bought me a new air freshener for my desk.
Just how stinky are you that your boss buys you air freshener?!!

az<3me

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i dont use em...air in the big city is dirty anyways so i dont wanna breath with some other chemicals that air fresheners contain..the best and safest way is using essential oil in water lamps

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Has anyone tried one of those Febreze Scentstories or whatever it's called? I came across one being used at a store in the mall and it smelled nice, but I haven't noticed anyone online saying anything about it.