Air Conditioning

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got around to putting the window air conditioner in last night.
Most of the tribe think it's just a bit noisy, but my boys Mischief and Trace wholeheartedly approve.

Poor Mischief has been having bad hair days because of the humidity, and he seems to think this is the cat's meow.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's a pretty comfy set of salt and pepper shakers!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your boys must be hot stuff, huh, Mike.

I turned on my A/C to counter the humidity and I know my two appreciate it.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, My hairy beast Isaac does the same thing when I put the air conditioner in the window. He will spend the rest of the summer in the one spot right where the cold air falls.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too cute! I see Trace's tail is doubling for a leg again! hehe Such a cute boy!

I'm getting a portable air conditioner this year. I've held off because I have a gorgeous view of downtown and the river and I didn't want to ruin it by placing a huge piece of plywood in the window to accommodate a window air conditioner, but now I see that you can buy those portable ones on wheels. So I'm getting one of those in a couple of weeks. I can't wait. I'm sure my girls will be very appreciative of it too.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Too cute!

Bijou doesn't like the cold. Every night when I get home he has pulled the top blanket down on the bed and crawled under to sleep. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes one weekend.