AI Discussion Wed 2-28 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorites for the girls are Jordin (love that name!) and Lakisha and for the boys I like Sundance and Jared, Chris Sligh is pretty good too. There are quite a few that I do not think are very good at all and should go home. Looking forward to watching tonight!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight's going to be a challenge for me - Survivor and American Idol both on at 8pm. I'm going to watch Survivor and flip to AI in the commercials, so won't be on during the discussion tonight. Can't multi-task quite that much - particularly with this old slow computer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Who are you gonna be in trouble with?
Oh, probably Karen. Or you. Or somebody. You know me, I am always in trouble.

Originally Posted by LokisMum

Tonight's going to be a challenge for me - Survivor and American Idol both on at 8pm. I'm going to watch Survivor and flip to AI in the commercials, so won't be on during the discussion tonight. Can't multi-task quite that much - particularly with this old slow computer!
I am glad I have PIP on the tv and a speedy PC.

I'll try and keep you up to date on the AI thread!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness Ugly Betty is a rerun otherwise we would argue what to tape!!
I think Sanjay and the Time after Time dude are going hope-for the women-Leslie and hopefully Antonella!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Oh, probably Karen. Or you. Or somebody. You know me, I am always in trouble.

I am glad I have PIP on the tv and a speedy PC.

I'll try and keep you up to date on the AI thread!
Thanks Neet!

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just saw this...

In this week's Backlot Talk, "American Idol" Producer Ken Warwick warns TelevisionWeek Editorial Director Chuck Ross that tonight's episode will have a surprise ending.
I hope that doesn't mean Antonella Barba is going to be around another week.

If this was roulette and I had to place a safe bet, I'd say it's going to be a lady rather than a gent that takes home the big prize in season six. Melinda and Stephanie seem the strongest to me, but then so did Chris Daughtry.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

Ok here goes, these are my picks for who should go home tonight, only my opinion. Boys: Brandon Rogers and Sanjaya Malakar, he was the worst.
Girls: Leslie Hunt and (of course) Antonella Barba (worse of the worse) and she comes from my State too.
This has nothing to do with any pictures she may have posed for, I am going by her talent or lack of
Looking forward to tonight. I think I mentioned that my sister and I are kinda playing a game, so far we agree on all of them.
Geesh, I only guessed one right and I am really surprised at who survived, so were the judges