AI Discussion Tues 2-27 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't like him. They are all just mediocre. The guy with the hat was the best one, but what do I know.

The girls are better!

Throw all the guys off!

JMO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, :censor::censor::censor::censor:, Sundance, MAN UP!

HE ROCKED!

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That Sundance guy was kind of better than most of the others but...

I agree with Simon... he could do better.

This Sundance guy picked a song that you could sing at any bar and get the people going. Was that good strategy? Yes, and you got to do what you can to move on. Good move on his part but what is next for him?

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think they should get the AI contestants on the show on FOX now... are you smarter than a fifth grader, and see who wins!

Good night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

I think they should get the AI contestants on the show on FOX now... are you smarter than a fifth grader, and see who wins!

Good night.
That would be a hoot!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
based on tonight's performances, Sanjaya has got to go, that performance was completely uninspired, like the judges said VERY weak, and Brandon should go to, there's something I don't like about his voice
I really like Chris Sligh, I think he has such an amazing voice and I also like Blake, Chris Richardson, is okay, but he has got to stop jerking his neck around

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

based on tonight's performances, Sanjaya has got to go, that performance was completely uninspired, like the judges said VERY weak, and Brandon should go to, there's something I don't like about his voice
I really like Chris Sligh, I think he has such an amazing voice and I also like Blake, Chris Richardson, is okay, but he has got to stop jerking his neck around
Please, please, please Sanjaya has got to go! He was just bad!
I liked Chris Sligh and Sundance last night. I really didn't think Chris Richardson was good at all. He does do chicken moves, doesn't he?
I didn't think the guy who sang Marvin Gaye and the one that sang "Time after Time" for his grandmother did very well.

The judges were in rare form. I laughed at Simon's "I like puppies too" comment, and when he imitated Chris's grandmother saying "What the hell was that song?"

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Please, please, please Sanjaya has got to go! He was just bad!
I liked Chris Sligh and Sundance last night. I really didn't think Chris Richardson was good at all. He does do chicken moves, doesn't he?
I didn't think the guy who sang Marvin Gaye and the one that sang "Time after Time" for his grandmother did very well.

The judges were in rare form. I laughed at Simon's "I like puppies too" comment, and when he imitated Chris's grandmother saying "What the hell was that song?"
the guy who sang Time after Time was Brandon and I didn't like it very much either
Jared, or is it Jarret? I thought did fairly decent on the Marvin Gaye song, not the best but not the worst. and watching Chris Richardson makes me twitch! I guess I'm trying to figure out how he moves like that

Simon was hilarious last night, I did like the grandma imitation

and Paula was halfway lucid last night too
but you can totally tell Simon covers for her sometimes when she gets a little extra stupid

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wasn't on last night - too pooped to try to watch TV and type at the same time! Show was good - poor Sanjaya was terrrible. If he wasn't so darn cute! Ladies tonight. How many are going home this week? Two of each again or just one of each?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Sanjay and the guy who sand Time after Time are toast!!
The bebop singer what a terrible hat!!! I would burn it!! Chris Sligh was good too-but is that a perm or his real hair????