AI Discussion Thread Wed 5-16 Final 2 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I've never voted before, but I've bought Carrie Underwood's, all of Kelly Clarksons, and Chris Daughtry - IMO, he should have been the AI last year, NOT Taylor.
I think Chris *not* being AI probably turned out better for him than had he won. The AI is tied down more heavily but their contract and may be forced to go in a direction that they don't want to go...even if it's slight. Personally I think he has more freedom this way. Taylor on the other hand, I think he's doing what he wants, and the title doesn't tie him down either way. So in the end, the more successful person gets as much as they deserve career wise, and they don't need the AI title to do it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by techiegirl

no, he didn't. when Ryan asked him, he just shrugged and said "I can not lie."
Oh, I took it the other way..that he cannot lie and say he doesn't

Eh, either way, in my mind he loooooooooooves my butt

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I think Chris *not* being AI probably turned out better for him than had he won. The AI is tied down more heavily but their contract and may be forced to go in a direction that they don't want to go...even if it's slight. Personally I think he has more freedom this way. Taylor on the other hand, I think he's doing what he wants, and the title doesn't tie him down either way. So in the end, the more successful person gets as much as they deserve career wise, and they don't need the AI title to do it.
You are so wise, and correct! I feel the same way, I think Melinda will do well without the AI title, she'll for sure get a recording contract. They all 3 will, most definately!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jordin has been my favorite from the beginning and I hope she does win it all, I think she truly deserves it. I never cared much for Blake, I really thought Melinda deserved to be in the finale, I'm sure she will go far regardless. I'm rooting all the way for Jordin to win!!

Hopefully I'll pick the winner again, since I wanted Carrie Underwood and Taylor Hicks to win the last two years and they did! I thought they were both fabulous! I also just love the new Katherine McPhee song "I'm So Over It", I think everyone is just doing really well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I think it says "Death Cheater"???? WTH???

And has she had hair extensions done? It looks a lot longer....
Originally Posted by Bella713

That is out of control and just plain weird

Her hair does look different
Found this on USAToday, Helen....

When one reporter praised her appearance on the show, saying she looked sexy, Melinda credited her collection of wigs, which she has named. “Last night, I had on Whitney … my new favorite.â€

http://blogs.usatoday.com/idolchatte...as_farewe.html

I knew something was up with the hair.....she was trying to outdo Sanjaya!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Found this on USAToday, Helen....

When one reporter praised her appearance on the show, saying she looked sexy, Melinda credited her collection of wigs, which she has named. “Last night, I had on Whitney … my new favorite.â€

http://blogs.usatoday.com/idolchatte...as_farewe.html

I knew something was up with the hair.....she was trying to outdo Sanjaya!
Now that explains it

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You are so wise, and correct! I feel the same way, I think Melinda will do well without the AI title, she'll for sure get a recording contract. They all 3 will, most definately!
If Bucky and Pickler can get a contract...heck, if William Hung can get a contract, all 3 of them will for sure

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

If Bucky and Pickler can get a contract...heck, if William Hung can get a contract, all 3 of them will for sure
OMG your soooo right!!

William Hung.. now that guy is something else!