AI Discussion Thread May 8th. ** SPOILERS INSIDE **

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know....there just isn't ANYONE that can sing a BeeGee's song like the BeeGees!! No wonder no one stood out tonite!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well, she sounded pretty squiffy talking about Jordin just then.... and them eyes (well slits of eyes) were shifting LEFT LEFT LEFT....
Thats good

Hopefully I will see you all tomorrow too

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

From what I have seen here, Blake needs a new "handler" or something. I didn't like his performance but again... if he tucked in his shirt so you could see his butt, he'd get more votes. Don't want to dwell on that but you all have me convinced me that he'd get more votes that way.
I think so too Mark, he is the only one with a butt for me to look at now, since he is the only guy.

Maybe they will make Simon stand up and turn around, I bet he has a pretty butt.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I think so too Mark, he is the only one with a butt for me to look at now, since he is the only guy.

Maybe they will make Simon stand up and turn around, I bet he has a pretty butt.
YOu did NOT just say that.....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ugh, that's all I can say is ugh, not a very good night..... I'm a big Blake fan but he SUCKED last night, Melinda sounded the same as she always does, and that is not necessarily a good thing, Lakisha was eh, but I did like Jordin's performances, I honestly couldn't hear the pitchiness in the second song?? I thought she did really really well, and you're right, taterbug, no one can sing a BeeGees song like the BeeGees