AI Discussion 4-3 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok my picks are between Hayley and Phil to go this week. "The Hair" should be the one though...

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lakisha is a performer. Even when she is not on top of the game, she is still far and away better than the others in my opinion.

Who do you think is going to get kicked off? It will not be Sanjaya.

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow should be interesting with the voting.

You all having weather problems... I'll be thinking about you. Be careful and have a good and safe night.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tornado warning just posted about 45 miles from me..will keep a close eye to where it may head, but looks to be heading away from me...stay safe to all involved..

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Randy's isn't any better, he looks like he was attacked by the Bedazzler
That is hysterical!, but true!

Originally Posted by berylayn

I like Melinda as well. I am curious to see how Phil does. He is starting to get on my nerves.
You and me both!

Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Ok my picks are between Hayley and Phil to go this week. "The Hair" should be the one though...

Top 3 for me were Melinda, Lakisha and Blake.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't even finish watching tonight's performances. Blake went first and after him I just stuck around to see how bad Sanjaya was. It wasn't his worst performance, as much as I hate to say that. He's not going anywhere.

Blake was great as usual, Phil was alot better than he got credit for too. The judges once again have to stop kissing up to Melinda, and she has to stop acting surprised. I'm getting tired of saying it

I'm actually getting pretty tired of this season, I just want it to be over. I don't think I've ever been so bored with a season before.