AI Discussion 3-6 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Away from AI, I just want to say thanks all for gathering tonight...I really needed to gather with some friends. Just had a bad couple of days...So thanks.
Im sorry .......... but I understand ........ heres to better days ahead!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Away from AI, I just want to say thanks all for gathering tonight...I really needed to gather with some friends. Just had a bad couple of days...So thanks.
No problem!

Talking junk about other people when they can't hear you or whip your butt always helps you feel better!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just been feeling "down" lately, been home from work for a month so far, and have one month more after foot surgery..Yes I know that it would be everyones dream, but without being able to walk, drive, etc...it just gets old Fast, and yesterdays news about Davidson just was the icing on the cake...I just couldn't stop the tears..........

Thanks for asking....You all are great..

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

No problem!

Talking junk about other people when they can't hear you or whip your butt always helps you feel better!
You funny girl!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris is too fake. BOOOOO....

And he ruined a perfectly good Keith Urban song.

waxlight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm a big Blake fan, thought he did great tonight - the only drawback that I see is that he did not pick a song that showed off his 'singing'. But I think he's original, has a great stage presence, and could really stand up in popular music today. Of course, AI is sometimes the kiss of death for that :p

Chris just irritates me - reminds me of the popular boys that picked on me in high school. Heh. (I'm almost 30! I need to get over that!)

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have just been feeling "down" lately, been home from work for a month so far, and have one month more after foot surgery..Yes I know that it would be everyones dream, but without being able to walk, drive, etc...it just gets old Fast, and yesterdays news about Davidson just was the icing on the cake...I just couldn't stop the tears..........

Thanks for asking....You all are great..
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! And no, that wouldn't be my dream either! I'd go stir-crazy! Hope you feel better soon!
And yes, yesterday's news about Davidson devasted just about everyone - I can't stop crying either! I feel so bad for Kenz!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But they need to show it on live TV..
That is for sure!!!

I don't like this guy.... he reminds me of Taylor Hicks.