AI Discussion 3-28 **spoilers inside**

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

OK, while I was typing the last reply, y'all said Chris was voted off.

Not surprising at all to me. He has a good voice, but that wasn't enough to carry him beyond the looks. That's what pulled Hailey through - the horny guy vote who just want to watch her bounce. Mandissa was voted off way too early too, and while Ruben did end up winning, I have to say I think that overweight contestants are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to the public vote.
I totally agree with you about the weight thing too, and I think its horrible. Mandissa really should have made it to the end last year, she has TONS of talent, but her chance was cut short. Last year was full of good singers, but not this year, I really don't think there's anything really 'awesome'. Blake is different, but the rest of them are just ..... blah!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the huge TCS revolt against Sanjaya.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

OK, me and Kenz are getting outnumbered here with the Taylor fans....
No you're not!
Can't stand the guy!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like Taylor either..I was trying to hold my ground and keep quiet, but you all know I don't know how to be quiet..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I love the huge TCS revolt against Sanjaya.
I think USAToday has a pretty big one against him too.... their Idol Chatter section is FULL of comments about him.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I don't like Taylor either..I was trying to hold my ground and keep quiet, but you all know I don't know how to be quiet..
I cant be quiet either, I just like to voice my opinion sometimes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Another one bites the bullet!

Okay Monica, you stand over here in front of Kenz, so she's BEHIND you when Lois gets here....

artharitis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
chris s was the only person i liked on the entire show.
i officially despise american idol.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Hey - I LIKE Taylor!
Great Minds with Greater taste think alike... You see there all just jealous because the losers they voted for didn't win. that and the fact that ALOT .of people voted for him seems to say a little
but I wasn't to thrilled with his CD myself but the guy has talent, so to all you who don't have Great taste

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woohoo now that I've read this thread I don't need to sit through the waste of time which is the results show...

I can't believe Chris Sligh got booted, and SANJAYA is staying?!?!?! What the?!?!?

Chris Sligh has personality, Sanjaya has NOTHING! Does anyone here actually like him? I mean honestly, I would love to find someone who likes him to let me know why he should be the next Australian Idol...

I wonder how long Lakisha will stay given that she isn't gorgeously thin?

dutchess2120

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Hey - I LIKE Taylor!
Me too......He is my fave idol so far
......I am really dissapointed in this years contestants. Last year was full of good ones, if you minus a few out like Kellie, I am not at all impressed with any of them this season though. I have not cast 1 vote so far and won't at all. I am, have been and will be Taylor all the way. He is different, not the usual pop princess and what not that are out there. He has a style and is true to it. There are people that don't like him, but I am NOT one of them. He made the show worth watching, like i said there were some other great singers on there, but I always wanted to see how he was going to sing, say a country song or whatever. Everyone has their own oppinion, and they should. I just love him and think he is so much better than any of the ones they have this year I am almost tempted not even to watch since they are all really sucky. well no more rambling for me, lol

dutchess2120

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I have Taylor's CD...

I admit it! I didn't want Dutchess and LokisMum to be the only ones out there
Thank you.....I admire that you were honest
I have his cd and love it......I listen to it all the time.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dutchess2120

Thank you.....I admire that you were honest
I have his cd and love it......I listen to it all the time.
It is a good CD, although I haven't listened to it much. Admittedly though I prefer Chris & Elliott's CD's to his.

dutchess2120

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

It is a good CD, although I haven't listened to it much. Admittedly though I prefer Chris & Elliott's CD's to his.
I liked Elliot too.....not huge on Chris, although i do like the song they are using this season on idol.....Home by Chris Daughtry, it is good.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Chris Sligh has personality, Sanjaya has NOTHING! Does anyone here actually like him? I mean honestly, I would love to find someone who likes him to let me know why he should be the next Australian Idol...
Ha! I just reread this and realised I wrote "Australian Idol" rather than American Idol... Showing my true heritage...

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Wow, I kinda thought Gina was gonna be in the bottom three!

Phil is safe? Why? There's nothing special about him!
He has a pretty butt