Ahhhhh!! There’s a monster under my bed!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too cute.

Ashlie, our RB family cat would do that with us kids. Then she'd be "wild" for an hour or so ..and we'd say "Uh-oh, Ashlie's 'wild'!"

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hee hee, yep watch out for those monsters under the bed!

My Bibbs (rb 3/05) used to torture my red boy Baby (rb 1/98) by hiding under the bed at bed time, then ambushing him when he came to jump up on the bed and join me. Her timing was perfect, she waiting until he was in mid jump every time. She thought it was the Best Fun Ever. Baby did not agree.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I KNEW IT! LOL! Yeah when the girls were smaller they'd sit under the bed and wait for me, or the dogs, to walk past then just POUNCE! Drove me crazy! LOL!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Love the bed monster!

Around here, we play bed mice with Mollipop. We wiggle our fingers under the covers. She backs up and then......Pounce! She's got us. We'll play with her for quite a while. Sometimes our hand will come out from under the covers and she'll give us a wee bite; but then she starts to lick our fingers.

Molli likes to lie in wait under the chair in the living room. When Amber walks by, Molli will jump out at her. The first time she did it, I thought Amber was going to have a heart attack! She wasn't used to a kitten in the house to begin with and then that little interloper was scaring her half to death.