Ahhh!!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dauntingfire

I think the ultimate moment of spider-horror for me was in my basement. I spotted a huge spider on the floor (I was barefoot, mistake number one) and decided to kill it. I thought it looked a little odd with a crusty looking body but I didn't think of what it could mean. I slammed a shoe down on the spider, dead perfect aim....but when I started to raise the shoe MILLIONS OF TINY SPIDERS FLED THE BODY. Needless to say, I shrieked like a loon and ran away.

That was utterly chilling, I just.... ::SHUDDER:: I have not been the same since. O_O
*shudders* Good God, my back won't stop crawling! That's definitly got to be one of the worst spider meetings, I've got to say. I can see that happening to me, but instead of wacking it with a shoe, I'd probably get a stick or something and poke it to see what the heck it really is, and when akk the little spiders come racing out, I'd fly right through the ceiling and out the roof. Just the thought! *shivers* And all those spiders would be loose in the house; I couldn't possibly capture or kill them all!