Ahh! Prayers, please.

lucyloo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, If it was meant to be , you would have pulled him thru with your outstanding efforts well done.At least you did your best for him.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by timestreason

Echo is dead. He was warming up nicely so I put the box he was in on my bed and then I went to go get some formula and the eye dropper and he looked like he was making nursing movments, so I thought he was hungry and I put a ity drop of formula on his tongue...and he started choking and his tongue was sticking to his mouth. I tried to wipe the formula out of his mouth and I rubbed him vigorously but it didn't help.
I'm so sorry to read about Echo....I had a similiar experience with a kitten. She developed pneumonia and no amount of intervention helped. Sometimes these little ones simply are not strong enough and they cross the rainbow bridge early. However...I am certain that little Echo is playing with Matilda (my foster girl) in some catnip filled field in heaven.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

timestreason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks all for the kind words. All of the other kittens are doing well..I just hope Delta (who we think was Echo's twin, since they're both identical and I'm pretty sure they were in the same sac...I'm not sure, though) doesn't have whatever issues Echo had. Delta is a fighter, though, and he and Bravo are constantly at each other, fighting over nipples and generally being naughty to each other, so I think he's alright...they're still not in the clear, though, so I just hope everyone else is healthy and stays healthy! I think my dad is taking Friday off from work, so I'll see if we can't get a vet appointment then, just to make sure everyone is healthy.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by timestreason

Thanks all for the kind words. All of the other kittens are doing well..I just hope Delta (who we think was Echo's twin, since they're both identical and I'm pretty sure they were in the same sac...I'm not sure, though) doesn't have whatever issues Echo had. Delta is a fighter, though, and he and Bravo are constantly at each other, fighting over nipples and generally being naughty to each other, so I think he's alright...they're still not in the clear, though, so I just hope everyone else is healthy and stays healthy! I think my dad is taking Friday off from work, so I'll see if we can't get a vet appointment then, just to make sure everyone is healthy.
I am so glad. Please post more pictures when you can.