Ahh... Memories

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell -do you want a big sister - I was born in 71 and I would love to be a big sister!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure! I've never had a sister! I rememeber when my brother was born and I threw such a fit. I told them I didn't want a brother...I wanted a Sister, so take him back where ever they got him! It was so mean of me...but I wasn't quite 8 yet, so I really didn't understand that yet. Thank God they didn't listen to me!

Man, my family is just growing by the minute here!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
The 70's for me?? Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
Ditto here! lol Going to rock concerts (Joe Walsh, The Who, Eagles, Doobie Brothers, Styx......) and hanging out at Kankakee State Park, the Indiana Dunes and the Michigan Dunes.

And Shell, I'm almost old enough to be your mom, but I'll be your much older sister too, or perhaps you need an Aunt?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok - who is hosting Christmas this year? It looks like it is going to be a little crowded!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by KittenKrazy
Hey, can we add another older sister to the mix? I was born in 1968 and am an only child.........maybe too spoiled for my own good !
Sure!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! My mum was born in 1974 so I can't say I was around then
Your mum is only 2 years older than me! Holy macaroni, now I feel I am old enough to be your mum Sam!