Aggressive, bully, destructive

fluffycat007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 5 and a half year old indoor only male neutored cat is destructive. He claws everything, bites everything. He has toys and scratching posts.
He harrasses my other cats and picks fights with them even if they are asleep. I had to rush my other cat tonthe vet because he attacked him and there was so much blood I freaked out thinking he cut or bit an artery on him. It was just a puncture but my other cat had to be given an antibiotic shot, pain med and a sedative to even see the vet because of my aggressive cat.

He mounts my 5 and a half year old female also fixed. All my cats are indoors. I have I dont even know how many large scratching posts which he flies across the room and has almost knocked over. He has attacked my 68 pound dog because he was mad I stopped him from attacking my other cat so he did that displaced aggression thing which he does sometimes.

He gets into everything, knocking stuff over, breaking stuff. He will stil chew cords and books, he will climb onto paper or a book and start clawing it and tearing it apart with his teeth. I have computer cords with teeth marks in them. He wants me to pick him up then will attack my shoulder.
I have never encountered a cat like him before in my entire life.

I got him at 3 months old and at 4 months old this behavior started.

He checked out fine at the vet.

I am going to try flower essence and some calming tranquility pet blend to see if that calms him down.

I dont know what else to do for him. I tried to ware him out playimg with him but that doesnt work.

He seems to like trying to pick fights with my other cats and destroying stuff.

What do I do with him? I do not want to rehome him as he likes to attack people and other animals, he cant go outside there are coyotes and people speed on the street.
All my cats are indoor only and healthy.

I love my cat but hes driving me crazy.

basschick

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
sounds to me like he'd do better as an only cat.  i think it's great you're taking care of him, but seems like it's at the expense of the wellbeing of the other cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fluffycat007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just saw this response. I am unable to do a patio at this time, when I move into my own house again I will.