Aggggghhhhh......

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

LOL, Cathi! With my luck, I'd have fallen and broken something, then I'd be lying in the tub naked (with said lizard), waiting for the ambulance to get there, then they'd come in and die laughing !
Oh My God, that would be me as well.. and then Paige would invariably attack the thing on my chest just as the paramedics came to see my feet dangling over the tub....the cure would be worse than the disease.. lizard yucks and scratches all over.. >.<

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I shouldn't laugh - but that is funny! I wonder how it got in the house? Jamie and his predecessors have always managed to sneak garter snakes (or their writhing tails) into the house, but we've never had a lizard inside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I shouldn't laugh - but that is funny! I wonder how it got in the house? Jamie and his predecessors have always managed to sneak garter snakes (or their writhing tails) into the house, but we've never had a lizard inside.
I really think my little bandits, The Sammycat and Oscar are guilty of the lizard in the shower
They have this habit of catching any bug, mouse, whatever and not killing it and then racing to the bathroom to play with it in the bathtub.

The only thing I can fiqure is the lizard came in underneath the door since Ken is working on it right now and there is no weather stripping or threshold there
The poor lizard made his great escape on the shower curtin and then on my head and chest.
I think I need to make a deal
with them boys to stop doing that and maybe my heart will last a little longer

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, it dropped on your head? That would scare the crap out of anyone!
I guess you'll never get into the shower again without looking up first. Actually, I think a lot of people here will probably do that for their next few showers.