Ages....

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I'm xx, was born xxx xxth, 19xx, which makes me an Aries, but I've always felt like I leaned more toward Pisces. I don't know anything about star charts or anything that anyone else has mentioned but would like to learn more.
I had a quick look at your chart table - your moon is in Pisces, as is Mercury and Jupiter - a lot of Pisces in your chart overall.

Edited for privacy

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I had a quick look at your chart table - your moon is in Pisces, as is Mercury and Jupiter - a lot of Pisces in your chart overall.
That makes so much more sense to me than just being Aries. I've never quite had the personality for a fire sign. Thanks Satai!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok gotta know mine now... I was born 12/15/78

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

That makes so much more sense to me than just being Aries. I've never quite had the personality for a fire sign. Thanks Satai!
You're welcome Emily.

cat_eyes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Ok gotta know mine now... I was born 12/15/78
I just love your picture on the bottom dixie!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok gotta know mine now... I was born xx/xx/xx
You are a Sagittarius, your moon is in Gemini, Mercury in Sag, Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Sag - a lot of Sagittarius in your chart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You are a Sagittarius, your moon is in Gemini, Mercury in Sag, Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Sag - a lot of Sagittarius in your chart.
\\

Um, and whats that mean

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

\\

Um, and whats that mean
Ah, that will take longer! Looking up the dates and correllating the data are two different things. Can I tell you tomorrow?

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm 20, and a Pisces through and through. I've had people look at my chart and say "You couldn't be more Pisces if you tried." Hooray fishies!

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ah, that will take longer! Looking up the dates and correllating the data are two different things. Can I tell you tomorrow?
How can you look up charts without knowing birthplace and birth time? These usually play a major factor when a sign is on the cusp..

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SolarityBengals

How can you look up charts without knowing birthplace and birth time? These usually play a major factor when a sign is on the cusp..
It can be - but only if the sign changes on the day, and is mostly for progress through the houses - which I can't do at all. This is my understanding of it anyway - I study Politics - I play at everything else

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaleetha

We all have the same birthday!!!

And I guess I stand alone cause I usually dislike it when my birthday lands on Thanksgiving...
I love it
Pumpkin Pie with a candle in it...YUM!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can someone explain the whole "chart" thing to me? And am I completely capricorn or no! Jan 7 1985

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Can someone explain the whole "chart" thing to me? And am I completely capricorn or no! xxx x 19xx
You are a Capricorn.

When people ask about Zodiac sign, they are really asking about your 'Sun' sign. However, the influence of your Sun sign (in your case, Capricorn) is only one of many factors - moon, venus sign, mars sign, ascendant, mid-heaven, etc.

Further more, these things have a specific meaning and a meaning relative to where they appear on your chart (i.e. which "House" they are in on your chart) and they also have a meaning relative to each other, depending on how closely they appear together on your chart.

[I can intrepret charts just fine - I have difficulty in setting them up (bad at math you see)]

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If people would like to look up their sun sign (or whatever), I don't mind - but in the spirit of online safety (thank you, Emily, for the reminder), please only put the month and year down, not the day of the month.

I will post back something like:

1 - 2x September 19xx Virgo, 2x-30 Sept. 19xx Libra

You can compare your bday to what I've written and figure it out.

I'm only suggesting this because DOB is a common security feature and you probably don't want it lying around.

If you want to know something else, feel free to PM me - you can always post the result without the DOB later.