After the Earthquake in Syria

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an article, just image and caption

1679238724846.png

Idlib, Syria
Injured cats from areas affected by the earthquakes are cared for at the Ernestoâs Sanctuary for Cats

Photograph: Muhammed Said/ Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an article, just image and caption

View attachment 446006

Idlib, Syria
Injured cats from areas affected by the earthquakes are cared for at the Ernestoâs Sanctuary for Cats

Photograph: Muhammed Said/ Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
WOW what heroes! That’s a lot of litter and cat food. Do they spay and neuter them? How many cats does the lower guy have ON him??? Thanks for sharing.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, they receive excellent care. The founder is an ambulance driver for White Helmets, if I'm recalling correctly; and they have their own clinic on premises for the cats, with excellent veterinary care. I share for them daily on social media and encourage everyone interested to do likewise (and donate when possible). They rescue and shelter animals of all species, but cats are their favorites and their reason for coming into existence.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What amazing people!
Yes, they are. I share for them daily on socials, and for several other similar sanctuary/rescues throughout the region and in Venezuela, another very beleaguered nation. If anyone here is on twitter and wants to read about the Venezuelan rescue and family, they can look up reinosoj.

Last edited: