advice

egoffinet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello I am a pround owner of 3 kitties. I have 2 girls and a boy. I am as well pregnant with my forst child and I'm worried aboit my boy cat peeing in the baby's crib once he is here. My cat is of course the top cat of the house and follows me everywhere, but he gets very jealous easily. I'm getting worried becuase I am due in a week's time and need to figure oit something quick because I know he will not be a happy cat once all my time needs to be spents woth the new baby. Does anyobe have any advice for me.
P.S. the baby's room has been closed to them unless I am in thete so they really don't have any scent in there, but when theu are in there they are welcome to wonder where theu please.

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have they been neutered?  If not make that a priority for a whole load of reasons.

Does the male cat pee anywhere else he shouldn't?  If not, and he is or is very soon neutered I don't think he will pee on the baby's crib.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

egoffinet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is neutered buy he has peed on my bed a handful of times. Im worried because he has jumped in the crib and started digging like he was about to go and i jumped hp real quick and he jumped out.

I brought home a cat about 5 months ago that he lived with previously and he wasnt happy and that when he was peeing on the couch and bed. I finally got him to stop about a month and a half or two months ago