Advice needed for poorly kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazypetlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your kind words samnmag, its a very sad time. I agree with fip been such a mystery in hard to dignose in a living cat I feel reluctant to do something drastic when he is still happy and the vets could be wrong. they have done lots of tests and seem pretty confident in the dignodis but the vet is happy to do what Ithink is best for now, no idea what that is yet but he is alot brighter hes lying on me now looking very cute in a bandana to keep his shaved neck warm and prevent him getting sticky from eating

samnmag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think you are on the right track.  Just take one day at a time and enjoy his company and character.  That is the advice I would give everyone who has a pet, even if they have no health issues.  Teddy knows you are doing what you can for him and he is letting you know that with his purrs and being close to you.  Give Teddy a big snuggle for me and one for Oliver also and don't forget, you have a lot of support out there.

crazypetlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, this site has been great for advice as I write this both teddy and oliver are on me. Teddy saw the gets today alot of things have improved even put on weight

crazypetlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for all your support unfortunately little teddy was euthanized this morning, he had some sort of fit early this morning, just looking at him I could tell it was time, I didn't think I could do it but thought of him suffering for longer was worse then letting him go. I held his little paw as he went poor. So believabley sad but thought I'd let you know as you have all been great

Status
Not open for further replies.