ADVICE NEEDED ASAP PLZ

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why would you leave her in the garage after you found her?  Why not bring her up to your room or whatever room you've planned on keeping her in? Poor little girl needs to be in the house with you, it's bad enough she's been taken from her mum far too young.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sam12345

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She doesn't want to come inside. She likes it in the garage and I don't want to force her to come inside. She clearly likes the privacy and when I'm the only one on the garage she meows and came and sat with me but after a while she left and went back. If she'd have stayed I would've brought her in but I don't want to do it forcefully. Our garage is quite clean and there's no horrid sharp bits or chemicals there anyway. She seems to have found herself a little corner there and in the morning, illgo and feed her and sit with her and if she wants to come inside then, then I'll bring her. It's quite a homely garage and quite nice for her to play hide and seek with me in :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sam12345

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She seems to really like the garage coz its quite like her own private personal area and after seeing her, I think she enjoys all the sneaky places she can hide in and once shes a but more familiar with me, i think she will want to come inside but for now i think as shes still getting used to me, she might like it more there. Our garage isnt the normal garage, its more of an outdoor room, and it provides warmth etc so i do think she likes it. As for the tuna, I didn't really know what to get for her. She used to have her mothers milk and so I didn't know what to get. I'm going to get some kitty milk on Monday and then mix it with some dry food for her and hopefully just give her that. I'm just experimenting at the moment with her likes/dislikes regarding food.

tjcarst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If she is truly is as young as you say, she really should not be alone in the garage.  Kittens should be with their mothers until 10-12 weeks of age - minimum.  She is just scared.  This is a perfect opportunity to start the bonding process.  As recommended, keep her in one area until she gets used to you.

I would get a good canned grain free kitten food for her, not kibble.  If you have time read through some of this forum on some of the recommended cat food.  Kibble/dry is probably the lowest on the list, especially for a kitten.