Adulting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Had to schedule a last minute move for this weekend. That is costing me about $300 I don't really have to spend, plus a storage unit.

Because I made the stupidest decision of my life letting a "friend" move in with me back in February that needed somewhere to go, and it's turned into a giant cluster. :sigh:
:grouphug2: Good luck! I hate when friends abuse the friendship.

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I finally got around to master batching my soaping oils and lye solution today. I will be making several batches of soap tomorrow. Its adulting for me cause I am a soapmaker and masterbatching is my least favorite part of it aside from cleanup.

I still need to do a little grocery shopping but this thread got me to thinking about naps so thinking of taking a short one...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am on antibiotics and not feeling great, but I need to go out and get some groceries today.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The most adult thing I have to do is to have both knees replaced and a hernia operation. I am not very adult because I am scared to death of the knee replacements.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The most adult thing I have to do is to have both knees replaced and a hernia operation. I am not very adult because I am scared to death of the knee replacements.
Adults are allowed to have reasonable fears as long as those fears don’t stop them from what must be done.

:vibes::vibes: Healing vibes for smooth surgeries and speedy recoveries.