Adorable pics of Eeyore's kittens!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

OMG Becky, you crack me up!

Put those photos & captions on their cages at the adoption event and you won't be able to hold on to them!
All the pics sre too adorable for words!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They truly are gorgeous kittens!! I can't believe how big they are now! It's great that the mum's are settling down now as well
Are they also going to go up for adoption? How do you think they'll go being so shy (and hissy)?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

They truly are gorgeous kittens!! I can't believe how big they are now! It's great that the mum's are settling down now as well
Are they also going to go up for adoption? How do you think they'll go being so shy (and hissy)?
Actually, the original owner will eventually get Piglet and Eeyore back. She was busy with a sick mother, and not able to give adequate care to her many cats. She wanted to spay and neuter, but could not afford it. She gave up 9 kittens, and allowed me to foster Piglet and Eeyore through their pregnancies. Their kittens will be adopted out, but once "Pig" and "E" get spayed, and the original owner is ready, they will return to her.

I do not think they would be easily adopted out. And they were neglected, but not mistreated. They are not great with humans, but they are splendid with each other. When I briefly had the older kittens, they all cuddled together. Piglet even nursed one of the older babies! They never fight over food, and are very attentive to the babies. They were always well fed, and they always use the litterbox. Although Piglet is very hissy, she never strikes out at us. I think they will be very happy to get back with their kitty family...which will now number nine cats, all spayed and neutered. All up to date on shots.