Adorable Petsmart kitties...and a disturbing comment from young boy.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the plans to get a companion for Ari are on hold as he has become a flea magnet. We have to get them under control before bringing another cat in.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaiDreamer

I have a 12 year old and his attitude is horrible.. I don't know if it a stage or what but GRRRRRRRRRRRR
He is my own son and I could give him away sometimes. I know he does have a big heart when it comes to animals but he can get mouthy, rough and just plan stupid
. I hope he grows out of it really soon. There is more punishments going on in the past few months then what there had been before. He is just being an idoit. .

As for the kitties I hate seeing them in cages too. It breaks my heart.
Keep the faith girl. As an ex boy I can promise that he will maybe grow out of it by the time he gets to be my age (50) or perhaps not. It could be worse tho, he could have had a twin sister...lol

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is soo pretty!!! in regards to that boy... not everyone likes cats as much as we do. My grandmother is scared to death of them, and my dad and brother find them to be more on an annoyance then anything else. I don't know why, they just do. I hope the kitten finds home soon. She certianly deserves it!!!

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, both of the kitties are adorable!! I hope they get forever homes soon.

When it comes to boys that torment or hate cats, I think it has to do with upbringing and peer pressure. Their parents don't teach them to treat cats with kindness and other boys call them a sissy if they show that they like cats.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww if i was going to evansville anytime soon i would bring her home. Steve is from Evansville, and we need to go there...but it wont be till august or sept sometime

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

She is soo pretty!!! in regards to that boy... not everyone likes cats as much as we do. My grandmother is scared to death of them, and my dad and brother find them to be more on an annoyance then anything else. I don't know why, they just do. I hope the kitten finds home soon. She certianly deserves it!!!
I had a roommate who was terrified of cats! That was a problem, to say the least, and I ended up moving after a semester. She wouldn't even let Abby touch her legs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

aww if i was going to evansville anytime soon i would bring her home. Steve is from Evansville, and we need to go there...but it wont be till august or sept sometime
Aw man! I wish I woulda found her a little later! I know the people who foster the petsmart kitties and I would ask them to watch her a little longer until you got here!

Anyhow, you should let me know when you're coming to town...we all can meet for lunch!!!