Adoption vibes for Annie

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh!

I hate that it must hurt both of you, but yes, new experiences probably are the best thing for her.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many, many vibes for sweet Annie...I hope and pray she finds a loving, forever home very soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank so much for the vibes, guys.

Annie hasn't been adopted yet, but she is definitely much calmer about being at Petsmart than she was a few days ago. I stopped by to visit her yesterday after work and she greeted me with a meow, headbutt, and by rolling over and purring very loudly. If she doesn't get adopted by the weekend, I'll bring her home, so another kitty can have her kennel for a week, then we'll continue rotating them until they get homes.

The friend of one of my co-workers who lost both her elderly cats last year is interested in adopting two young kitties, one female, one male, so I'm hoping maybe she'll fall in love with Annie and maybe adopt a male from the rescue too.

There's also a beautiful solid gray female, a cute male tuxedo and a couple of adorable black kitties also available for adoption at Petsmart too, so please keep the adoption vibes coming for everybody. Thank!