Adopted Kitten Opal Plays With A Fidget Spinner

SlyJesse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We adopted Opal a few months ago when we found out she was blind and hit by a car. She's extremely active and loves running around the house but it took her a while to get use to everything (She still runs into things occasionally). Here is a video I did with her playing with a fidget spinner. I hope to get some more great videos out of her in the future.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You have done a wonderful thing by taking this sweet kitty in. Such a good idea to give Opal a fidget spinner... it seems like the purrfect cat toy! I hope to see you and Opal around the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SlyJesse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Abyeb, great pun there. I am looking for some more toys for her that makes a sound. Do you have any suggestions?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Abyeb, great pun there. I am looking for some more toys for her that makes a sound. Do you have any suggestions?
How about this toy? Petlinks Bird Cage Motion-Activated Chirping Cat Toy
Warning: the bird chirping sound gets annoying after a while ;)
This is another toy that might work: Petlinks Mystery Motion Concealed Electronic Motion Cat Toy, it makes some noise when the toy spins, my Charlie always knows when I turn it on and comes running when he hears the sound. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello SlyJesse SlyJesse , welcome to you and Opal to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for adopting Opal. She's a sweet looking cat :lovecat::lovecat4: and looks like she's having fun with the fidget spinner.

Feel free to ask questions and check out the rest of the site and there's a special thread just for black cats and you can post more photos of Opal there :-

Black Cats Only

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Opal is beautiful, and you are so kind to take her in.