Adopted ferrel pregnant again....need advice!!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good on you for stepping in. It is a shame that some of the kittens didnt survive, but if you hadn't been able to get her to the vets when you did, she wouldn't be here either, so you really did do a wonderful thing. Now she is spayed, she wont have to go through that again, and she might turn into a nicer natured cat. I am glad you have managed to get her in. You could check the Cat77 website (sorry, can never remember the address) as they have a few branches around the UK, but I don't know whereabouts REading is.

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw, they are all so beautiful. It's sad they didn't all make it, but they are lucky to have you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

annab

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Again,

I thought I would just leave a little update on how our little family of five are doing! After mother cat was spayed, she has been very happy, a good mother to her new ones, the other two older kittens have adjusted well to the new additions, with one of them often climbing in the basket and curling up with the young ones when mother is away...its quite comical!

I have included a picture of the two young kittens, now nearly a month old!! We have named the black one (our first little girl) flash because she has a ginger stripe on her head, and the little ginger one rocky, cos he is very wobbly on his feet!

Enjoy x

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You should have issued a warning that we were gonna be overloaded with cuteness.

They are so adorable - I'm in love.