Adopted a new kitty!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

evakatharina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes!  I picked him up this morning, and he is doing just great!  Not nervous at all.  I'm keeping him in my bathroom for the week- he seems very happy just chillin' out max relaxin' all cool. 
  That kind of seems to be his thing.  The only weird thing is that he's been napping in his litter box, which is a little gross.  I know he recognizes it as a litter box because he used it... so hopefully he'll grow out of that once he realizes that he has enough space now that he doesn't have to sleep there...

danewillow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Adorable!  And I think the lion cuts on Persians make them look all regal.  Our Louie has had lion cuts and he struts around the house like he really is a lion.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes!  I picked him up this morning, and he is doing just great!  Not nervous at all.  I'm keeping him in my bathroom for the week- he seems very happy just chillin' out max relaxin' all cool. 
  That kind of seems to be his thing.  The only weird thing is that he's been napping in his litter box, which is a little gross.  I know he recognizes it as a litter box because he used it... so hopefully he'll grow out of that once he realizes that he has enough space now that he doesn't have to sleep there...
Congratulations on your new kitty!! Marcel certainly is a very handsome and lucky kitty :heart3:. Much happiness to you and Marcel :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

evakatharina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I took some more pictures of Marcel!  I'll post up a few more after he goes to the groomer Saturday for his lion cut too!

Since he's named for writer Marcel Proust, this picture with the books in the background seemed appropriate:

He's put on a little weight and looks better already:

Marcel & Annie crack me up together... such an odd couple!

Marcel is clearly not impressed by Annie's attempts to get his attention: