Adding to my crew

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea! how fun! 3 new furbabies! I'm going to check out the pictures now
Good luck with your sweet new furbabies!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie, how about Persues(sp?)? Thirteen kitties...so if you follow the litterbox rule, that would be 14 litterboxes, right? Why not just save time & pour the kitty litter right on your floor & just coat your whole apartment floor?

Congrats!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Katie, how about Persues(sp?)? Thirteen kitties...so if you follow the litterbox rule, that would be 14 litterboxes, right? Why not just save time & pour the kitty litter right on your floor & just coat your whole apartment floor?

Congrats!!
14 my behind
with the 4 I bought last night that gives me 10, and if I scoop everyday, that should be plenty

the feed store guy actually told me to get kiddie pools and fill them with litter! it's definitely an idea, but I don't think I'm going to find any kiddie pools this time of year

Perseus is a cool name, I wonder what he is the god of? I have come up with the other names though, the little black and white boy will be Orion, he's a little shy so he needs a mighty name to make him brave! and the older male's name right now is Nemo, but I'm pretty sure he's not a fish
but I wanted to stick with something similar, so i found Remus! I'm very strange in the fact that I want all my cats' names to start with a different letter
issues issues, yes I know i have them
Thanks Natalie!