Abused dog

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That poor sweet baby! I don't think the abuser can even GET what he deserves, at least not if I get to decide, it isn't legal in the US.
I'm so glad to hear he is putting on weight and going to a home with anohter Boxer. That can be the best therapy. Bless you for taking such good care of him!

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh poor doggie.

I'm glad the man responsible is being punished, that's just awful
lots food and healing vibes

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Stories like that just make my heart so sick. I'm glad he's doing well and will get the chance to know love

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor poor baby .....
It's just disgusting how some people treat animals. Lots of for his recovery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
UPDATE

This poor little guy came in for a weight check today. He is now 35.4 pounds.
You can still see his ribs, but he is looking a million times better. He will be coming in next week for another weight check and I plan on getting a picture of him so you can see just how great he is looking.

The bad news is that he has food aggression. He bit his new owner when he reached for a treat of his. Fortunatly the new owner is very understanding and plans on working with him to show that he doesnt have to worry where his next meal is coming from.

He is also finally learning how to play...

The previous owner is now claiming that he lost all the weight within a matter of a week.... umm hummm....I guess he must be the incredible shrinking dog....