absolutely devastated

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mandypine

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
haha I know...last video posting, (I promise!) but, in this one he was upset because I locked him outside the door while I fed Moss some treats, Howie kept eating all of his treats so I had to put him outside the door and he wasn't happy about it at all.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The videos are making me cry.  What a sweet boy
(Like you, I've always wanted an orange boy)

colts2broncos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww, what a sweet boy :)  He really loved that cat show on Netflix.  He would have stolen my heart in seconds.  He will forever be an angel on your shoulder.  :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mandypine

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes...ugh I miss him so badly. Moss doesn't ever really cuddle but Howie used to, he would come up and wrap himself around my arms as I would type on the laptop...purring all kinds of loud. I miss him so bad.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Such a beautiful cat, I'm so sorry you lost him.

I'm glad that he had a happy home for the last year of his life.

williecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, the pain of losing a beloved friend is like no,other. You can see how much happiness and joy he had with you from that pic. He was one content kitty!

If Moss is still upset or wandering looking for him, you can try sitting him down for a talk. It may sound crazy, but when I lost Willow, I could tell Gus didn't understand where she was. He wailed for her constantly. I brought him to my bed (where we'd all slept together) and talked to him. I told him she was gone, not coming back, that it was ok and I loved him. He just sat there purring, letting me stroke his back. He really seemed to get it somehow. I know cats understand so much more than they get credit for. When I got her cremains a week later, I let him sniff them and the lock of her fur they cut for me. He didn't show any interest but sometimes if they can see their deceased friend, they understand death better. Big hugs for both of you.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes...ugh I miss him so badly. Moss doesn't ever really cuddle but Howie used to, he would come up and wrap himself around my arms as I would type on the laptop...purring all kinds of loud. I miss him so bad.
You know we're all here for you. Take solace in Moss. Talk to him like williecat suggested. He will help you get through this, too. You're both hurting. Comfort each other.  I promise the pain will pass and you'll be left with fond memories of Howie that will make you smile and laugh.

jlc20m

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Watching the videos of Howie made me my heart smile as he was one smart, beautiful, and precious boy. My heart cries for your loss of such a special friend who never can be replaced. Rest in peace, Howie.

jlc20m