ABC-TV Dancing With The Stars -Season 4

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think that's great.
John Ratzenberger should make an interesting contestant.
I wonder if he will wear his mailman uniform when he dances.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

I cant wait! As a ballroom dancer myself I really enjoy watching this show.
That is why we started watching it was because hubby and I were already taking dance lessons. Last season when Len was complaining about no "heel leads" in the waltz/foxtrot but gave everyone high scores, hubby kept teasing our instructor about not needing to do heel leads.

Though they aren't well-known celebs, they aren't usually professional dancers either so it is interesting watching them learn the moves because they aren't easy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just caught the replacement news. Should be interesting.

It's a fun show to watch because of the celebrities. Some never get it while others do a fantastic job.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait until it starts!
I'm so glad it's not going to be on the same night as American Idol, that way I can watch both.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - Cliffie's on it!
I can hardly wait! I actually tried to find it this past week, being confused about the start date!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was interested in watching it primarily BECAUSE of the guy from The Sopranos, (I don't know if we can say his character's name here, it might be censored.)

I'm sure he bailed because he is TOO heavy for all of that strenuous exercise. I HATE, HATE, HATE, Heather Mills. She doesn't deserve a thing. I hope they kick her off on the first show. What she did to Paul McCartney is unforgivable.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I HATE, HATE, HATE, Heather Mills. She doesn't deserve a thing. I hope they kick her off on the first show. What she did to Paul McCartney is unforgivable.
I couldn't agree with you more! She found herself one heck of a meal ticket, didn't she! And then was insensitive enough to kick it in the n**s! I can't stand her!